With waterway access to the Mississippi River you really can get anywhere from here, or get here from anywhere in the world.
The Natchitoches Parish Port is a multi-modal facility with river, rail, and highway transportation options
and the only slack water port on the Red River.
In the News
An M6 incinerator, used to destroy potentially hazardous chemicals, made it up the Red River last week after traveling down the Arkansas and Mississippi Rivers
- Certified Site by Louisiana Department of Economic Development and McCallum Sweeney Consulting as part of Cleco’s Smartsites program
- 62,000 square foot transit shed with 12,000 square foot dock
- General cargo dock
- Wood chip loading facility
- 375 acres of available land
- Rail to truck transloading area